Currently reading,[I'm a big multitasker]

  • "The Mozart Effect: Tapping the Power of Music to Heal the Body, Strengthen the Mind, and Unlock the Creative Spirit" By: Don Campbell
  • "The Catcher and the Rye" by: J.D Salinger
  • "Speak"

Random Find

Random Find
=]

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[1]

"Colors"
By: Beth Baber

The world,
Pulls and drags,
Down to the heartless depths of oppression.

Wake up!
See yourself for who you really are.

Growing weary of
This constant struggle, to find yourself
Only to be lost again. A system as changing as the
Inconsistent heart.

Just as the confusion becomes,
Unbearable.
A hand reaches out to save you.
Desperate you take it.

See me for who I am.
Look into my eyes, no not just the color
Look deeper inside of me.

Deep, inside the cell of my heart,
Is where my true existence lives,
If only my soul could free itself.

I’m different you’ll see.
You can’t imagine the depth to me.
Stop limiting yourself to the normal
Open your eyes! See the color!
The beautiful, brilliant colors
Of life.

I’ll do as I’m told,
And mask my individuality
And hide the things that make me
Unique.

So you’ll tell me who I need to be
And I’ll conform to that,
If it pleases society and
You.

No comments: