Currently reading,[I'm a big multitasker]

  • "The Mozart Effect: Tapping the Power of Music to Heal the Body, Strengthen the Mind, and Unlock the Creative Spirit" By: Don Campbell
  • "The Catcher and the Rye" by: J.D Salinger
  • "Speak"

Random Find

Random Find
=]

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[2]

Careless
By: Beth Baber

At the root of my fury,
Lies the driving force
Of my anger,
Passion, my dear.

All this trouble simply because,
I want to be with
You.

Words, that so effortlessly
Spill out of your mouth and
Drill their way in my head,
It’s so easy to believe you.

This was a disaster,
From those cursed beginnings,
To those blessed ends.
In between we found ourselves.

But now its gone
So we’ll move on,
And know that this is the end.

Oh miserable night,
We’ve all lost ourselves
And our side
I believed in what you said.

You’ve won,
Accept the outcome,
Not just what’s been gained,
But the Battle wounds,
And the broken houses

Forgiving is my nature,
So I’ll forget what shouldn’t
Be forgot.
And move on.

No comments: